Plenty of space in our FREE camping areas. These areas are provided to you free of charge but there are some rules to please abide by:-
- No B.Y.O. alcohol – there is a licensed Sports Club on site, there are also two licensed areas during the event. The Railway Hotel is also within walking distance. Please don't jeopardise these licenses.
- No Glass – the entire event area has a “No Glass Policy” - for your safety and ours.
- No open fires – our emergency services are volunteering all weekend, please don’t stretch their limits.
- No dogs - for the comfort of all.
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the night - again, for the comfort of all.
The Mullewa Sports Club will be open Friday night serving meals and refreshments.
Camping area will be open from noon Friday – please pay your event entry fee and collect a wrist band at the Gate.
Toilets are available within the camping area.
Showers are available on the southern side of the Recreation Centre.
There is also powered and un-powered sites available across the road at the Mullewa Caravan Park, which does allow dogs. As the park does not have an on-site manager, please check into Yarrumba/Liberty Service Station to pay for your site. Sorry, no pre-bookings able to be taken.
Caravan Park fees are;
Powered bay $28 per night
Unpowered bay $18.00 per night